Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?

Today at Sassy Studio Designs we are doing your favorite movie for Dare to be Sassy Thursday.

My favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz.  You may be wondering why I chose Hermione Granger from Harry Potter for this assignment.  I will tell you.  I have the Wiz planned for next week so I decided to go with another movie I love which is Harry Potter.  I have read all the books and seen all the movies.  I am addicted.  I colored Hermione with Copics and popped her up.  I have to apologize to all of you for not putting enough effort into this.  I actually forgot I had an assignment and had to do this quickly.  I think from now on I will keep a list of what I have to do in my studio so I don't forget.

Please hop over to Sassy Studio Designs to see what the rest of the DT has done for your inspiration.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


4 comments:

Kate said...

You did great and your coloring is amazing like always.

Hugs,
Kate

Julie said...

Hermione is so pretty in pink. Great card
Hugs,
julie

Robin said...

I love the colors and all the embellishment. She is just gorgeous. You did a great job as you always do.

Unknown said...

Love all the colors - they all blend together perfectly.