Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Simply Betty Hop Day #2

Hi everyone.  Did you enjoy Simply Betty's Halloween Hop yesterday?  Well today is day #2.  We have some new DT members and guests for today's hop.  Halloween is almost here.  Are you ready for all the trick-or-treaters?  I will be making my treat bags today.  I am such a procrastinator.


So here is the blog hop list for today. I am not on it today, my day is tomorrow.  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see all the goodies my Secret Pumpkin Pal sent me and for the announcement of the last prize and how you can win that prize, or todays, or yesterdays!
Today's prize is an awesome bucket... it contains six brand spankin' new stamps from SBS's Jude and the Rockers Fall release, embellishments, and candy! All the fun stuff in the bucket will allow you to make six cards total, and have extra paper for more projects if you wish!

Details on how to win this prize will be in tomorrow's post on SBS.  Be sure to come on by.  Of course Betty has one single prize for today and that too will be a new secret Betty digi that will soon be available, but again only in clear stamp form! Only the DT and the winner of today's Betty will have her in digi form TOMORROW! Everyone else will have to win her on different occasions!

Get to hoppin' and have a Ghoulish good time!

SBS
Betty
Cyndi
Rio
Linda
Robin Guest and my sister
 
See you tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
FTPD & NLG

No comments: