Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MUMMY INVASION!!!

Good morning all.  Today I am proud to bring you Mummy Honey from Sassy Studio DesignsSSD is showing previews of our second Halloween release this year.  So many images, so much fun.


I used Reminisce paper and some really cool spiders from K&Co.  I colored with Copics, of course.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I just discovered them recently and they have some great stuff.

I am doing double-duty with this card.  Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls is doing projects inspired by Terry Gilliam.  I was not familiar with him before this challenge.  He has such a wide range.  I found an old animation online but forgot to save it.  It had a creepy Tim Burton quality to it but was also kind of fun and quirky. 

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


8 comments:

Kate said...

Love this card Rebecca especially the colors you used.

Hugs,
Kate

Julie said...

This card is stunning! Great coloring and design
Hugs,
Julie

Robin said...

LOVE IT! She is gorgeous. Love the colors you chose too. Great job!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great card. The backgound papers are fantastic and the image is fantastic.

FitterTwit said...

Oh Man! Don't you hate when you are inspired by something and can't find it again!?! This is pretty awesome though so whatever inspired it will probably show itself soon... that mummy rocks!

happyscrapper said...

Rebecca is is fabulous. I love the colors that you chose so cooool!

Dena said...

Such a cute image! I wish the stamp release were sooner so we could have more time to work on Halloween projects! :)

Aloha,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

callyannc said...

Mummyilicious! If that is even a word but I like it! She is Halloweeny good! TFS CallyAnn