Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

SBS Release Day

Today is release day at Simply Betty Stamps.  We have had some great previews for Teen Scene Christmas and today you get to see the rest.  Here are mine:

Betty Sally

Christian Jack Skellington

What fun!  I chose not to use Christmas paper with these for a very good reason, I was cleaning today and moved my paper.  I couldn't find my Christmas papers.  I got a new desk and took today off from work so I could get it organized and I made a bigger mess than I started out with.  I colored them with Copics and just added bits and pieces I could grab easily.  I hope you like them.

As you know, Betty has been going through a lot these last few weeks.  The crafting world has rallied around her and she is so thankful.  She is offering this new Teen Scene Christmas stamp line as digis for 2 weeks only.  Hop over and get them while you can.

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG




2 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

These are great cards. Your coloring is fantastic. TFS

Robin said...

Love the colors and the papers. You did a great job coloring them too. Love the green it's my favorite.