Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ON THE SECOND DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My ghoul love gave to me
Two Trick-or-Treaters!


Welcome to Halloween Day 2 from Simply Betty Stamps.  Day 2 of this challenge calls for 2 Trick-or-Treaters.  For my two I chose to use this picture of my niece and nephew when they were little.  How many men are secure enough to be Cinderella for Halloween?!  Way to go Frank!  I also thought this SBS image of Evil Queen Rio was perfect.  She fits right in with my two princesses.  I again put these in my Halloween flip book. 

I colored Rio with Copics and added some glitter glue.  I usually put Diamond Glaze on Rio's glasses but it is late so I will do that tomorrow.  The sentiment is from Studio G.  The stickers are from Miss Martha.  They were on sale for 50% off this past weekend.  I usually don't buy her embellies because they are way over priced. 

I tried to follow my mother's suggestion again and kept it simple and didn't drive myself nuts.  12 cards in 12 days is tough when you are the Queen of Procrastination.  I hope you like it and I hope you join in on the fun.  All the details are posted at Simply Betty Stamps.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD

5 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! :)

Bianca said...

I have that same pic! Haha! (my masculine cousin! Im so proud! HAHA!)

Robin said...

Don't they just look so adorable! I'm glad he doesn't wear dresses anymore. Rio is beautiful!

Liz said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous coloring!!