Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

ON THE SEVENTH DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My true love gave to me
Seven glowing pumpkins


Simply Betty Stamps is up to Day 7 of the 12 Days of Halloween challenge.  Today is 7 glowing pumpkins.  This is the front of my 12 Days flip book.  The pumpkin paper is so stinkin' cute!  It is from K & Co.  There were plenty of pumpkins on this paper but I still felt like adding more.  I should have backed off a bit because now I think there are too many.  I added so many that I completely covered up all the foliage I put on the right side.  The pumpkins stickers are from EK and had a bit of sparkle already added to them.  I put googly eyes on two of the pumpkins.  I couldn't resist.

My image is Punkin' Judy from SBS.  I wasn't feeling well today and I am afraid I didn't color her the way I intended to color her.  We have a special guest posting with us today and I was feeling a bit intimidated by her as well.  It is the one and only Suzanne Dean.  She is a master colorer.  Most of the time I think I do a pretty good job but today nothing was working for me.  I still think it is okay though.  I lost most of the shading I wanted and her hair isn't even the color I started with.  I added some glitter to her hair to try to cover up the flaws.  Overall though, I am still pleased with my book.  I have no idea what I am going to do with it when it is done but I still like it and am happy that I am making it.

I went to Adventures in Stamping this morning with Barbie and Cathy.  We had a great time but I was still feeling kind of punky.  I found a lot of really cool things that I will be working on and posting in the future.  I was introduced to a company I had never heard of before.  I can't wait to introduce them to you as well but you will have to wait until I make something with what I bought today.

Please head over to Simply Betty Stamps to get all the challenge details and see what the rest of the design team has created.  Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for day 8.

FTPD & NLG

3 comments:

Robin said...

I think she is beautiful Rebecca. I checked out all the others and still find yours the best. You're awesome!

Liz said...

I love the pumpkins!

Unknown said...

LOVE THE COLORING - oh my goodness, it's gorgeous!!