Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

ON THE SIXTH DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My ghoul love gave to me
Six goblins gobbling


We have made it halfway through the Simply Betty Stamps 12 Days of Halloween.  Can you believe it?  Today calls for six gobblins gobbling.  So one of my goblins is a ghost, I just thought he was cute.  I cut them out of some Bo Bunny DP.  I am still working on emptying my box-o'-scraps and I have had this page in there for ages.  My flip book is really filling up fast.

My image is Phoebe from the Zander Zone.  I colored her with Copics and popped her up with SU Dimensionals.  She is such a cutie.  The entire Zander Zone is really adorable.  I added some Stickles to the studs on her belt and wrist.  She is dressed and ready to celebrate with her gobblin friends.

Please head over to Simply Betty Stamps and check out all the challenge details so you can play along.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


4 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Your flip book is really coming along nicely. Really loving the blue hair.

~Lady B~ said...

AMAZING coloring!!!!

Robin said...

How cute and sassy is she! Love her. Your coloring is fabulous once again. I like your little gobbling ghost. It reminds me of my fave game growing up: Ms PacMan.

Unknown said...

Love how you did the hair.