Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

ON THE EIGHTH DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My ghoul love gave to me
Eight monsters shrieking


In addition to the Simply Betty Stamps 12 Days of Halloween challenge, Betty is also previewing another new release.  This release is called the Coquettes.  I am using Cosette.  Isn't she such a sweetie?  I needed a sweet image to go with this picture of my great niece Bailey.  She is such a sweetheart.  Miss Bailey Bug was a fairy for Halloween last year.  She even has makeup on.  What a doll.

I colored Cosette with Copics, cut her out and attached her with glue dots.  For my 8 monsters shrieking I used sets of eyes.  It was the only thing I had 8 of handy.  I know eyes can't shriek so I will play the artistic interpretation card one more time.  I put it all in my flip book and I was done in record time.  I am still trying to embrace the "don't drive yourself nuts" mentality with this 12 day challenge so I don't get burned out.  My flip book is looking so good.

Please hop over to Simply Betty Stamps and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done.  All the challenge details are posted there as well.  Please play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG



5 comments:

Robin said...

Bailey is so cute you could have put anything with her and it would be adorable. I imagine she was just tooooo cute for the monsters and they had to stop shrieking. Cosette is soooo cute too. I love her dress and hair. You colored her so pretty. I love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! The eyes are so cute and Bailey is just precious.

Liz said...

This one is super cute, not only because there is a Bailey Bug in it but the 8 pairs of eyes are adorable :)) great job!!

Unknown said...

The eyeballs are so cute!!

Thiruppathy Raja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.