Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ON THE 9TH DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My ghoul love gave to me
Nine ghosts a-booing


Welcome to day 9 of the 12 Days of Halloween by Simply Betty Stamps.  Today is another special day.  In addition to the challenge we have another release.  The Coquettes set is now for sale.  I am using Priscilla.  I colored her with Copics while I was watching Dancing with the Stars.  I went a little quicker than I usually like to while coloring because I wasn't paying attention.  Maks was dancing, can you blame me?!

I went literal with the challenge again and added 9 ghosts.  The lovely lady in the picture is my mother who recently passed away.  She is holding my 2 nieces when they were little.  The picture quality was very poor.  My niece scanned it and emailed it to me.  I had to cut the background off because it was such a mess.  My nieces are all grown up now and my mother is gone.  This picture is very special to me.  I wish I would have spent more time on the page but my mother is the one that told me not to kill myself with multiple day challenges.  I saved this picture and plan on doing a 12x12 page later on.  This mini flip book is just for this 12 day challenge.

Please hop over to SBS and check out what the others have done.  The Coquettes are for sale now so make sure you get your own.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG



5 comments:

Robin said...

It's very beautiful but that's all I can say right now.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to remember your mom.

Liz said...

Deff my fav, I love lil nana, she looks so cute :)) oh, and so do I. Great job!!

Unknown said...

Love the ghosts - miss Faye!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
Picture Flipbook