Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

ON THE FIFTH DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My ghoul love gave to me
Five Scary Spooks


Simply Betty Stamps is back for Day 5.  Today is 5 Scary Spooks.  So my spooks are more cute than scary but I like them.  My spooks are on my background paper.  I cut a few of them out and popped them up.  I added a skeleton from Martha Stewart behind my image.  I liked the way his arm was. 

The image I chose for this page in my 12 Days Flip Book is Draco the Ghost Gent.  I know I used his head yesterday but today you get the whole shebang.  He is my favorite you know.  I colored him with Copics and popped him up with some SU Dimensionals.  Since this is such a small page in my book, I couldn't really add much more.  My book is really starting to look wonderful.  Who would have ever thought I could be happy with a project that didn't take me a million years to complete.  I am glad I took my mother's advice from last year and am having fun with the 12 days instead of driving myself nuts.

Make sure you head over to Simply Betty Stamps for all the challenge details.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


4 comments:

Kate said...

Totally Awesome.

Hugs,
Kate

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

How can a ghost be hot and sexy? Great coloring. Your flip book is going to be out of this world!

Robin said...

Love the arm hanging down on Draco! Your coloring is wonderful. Can't wait to see the finished book.

Unknown said...

Different, way cool and different!!