Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

ON THE 11TH DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My ghoul love gave to me
11 Casks a-leaning
Welcome to Day11 of Simply Betty's 12 Days of Halloween.  I did not know what a cask was when I got this assignment.  I had to ask.  Betty put the definition on the post for today but if you haven't been there yet, I will tell you.  A cask is a sort of barrel that can hold wine.  This image is Ginger from Simply Betty's Funky Pirates.  She came with her own barrel so there's my cask. 

I am almost done with my mini flip book.  Even though I am rushing through this book and yesterday was not one of my finer moments, I still like it.  I am following my mother's suggestion and just having fun and not killing myself over it.  I do have to say that I will never be rushing through again.  I just feel I could have given it so much more.  I need to practice some time management skills.

Thanks for stopping by and please head over to SBS to see all the challenge details.  Have a good one.

FTPD & NLG


3 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

LOVE your bright coloured image. Looks awesome. Especially the black/white tag up the top too. Love it.

Robin said...

Rush or no rush I think this book is awesome! I love the colors and all the pictures of your family. It makes the book more special and I bet your family loves it too. Ginger is colored beautifully. I love it.

Unknown said...

Really cute. Adorable!!