Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

ON THE FOURTH DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My ghoul love gave to me
Four Skeletons!
Day 4 of Simply Betty Stamp's 12 Days of Halloween asks for four skeletons.  Easy peasy right?  This  adorable little clown in my niece Grace (or as I like to call her, The Blantonator).  If she looks familiar, I also used her on Day 2.  She is all grown up now but I love her Halloween pictures.  I added this to my flip book which should be filled to the brim by Day 12.  The skeletons behind her are from Martha Stewart.  I am pretty sure the one to her right is a button from Dress it Up.  For my fourth skeleton I used the head of SBS Draco.  He is by far my favorite SBS image.  I think he is just so cool.  I only used his head this time because I didn't have a lot of time to get this project completed.  I think I did pretty good for only having 20 minutes or so.

Please head over to Simply Betty Stamps for all the challenge details so you can enter.  It may seem like a lot of work but it really is fun.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG



3 comments:

Robin said...

I get to be first to tell you how cute she is. Such a beautiful child. Love the Draco head too. Can't wait to see the finished book.

Liz said...

I am GORGEOUS!!! You did a great job Becky!! I love it :))

Unknown said...

Love the papers - where do you find this stuff??