Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ON THE THIRD DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My ghoul love gave to me
3 black cats!
Okay so 2 of my cats are purple.  This is all open to artistic interpretation.  Simply Betty Stamps is on day 3 of this fantastic challenge.  I am super sleepy and have to get up very early so I am going to keep this brief.  I colored Lydia the Living Dead girl from SBS with Copics.  I added her to my Halloween flip book.  I don't really have a plan for this book as of yet but I know all 12 days of this challenge are going in it.  My husband bought me a Cinch and I wanted to use it.  This flip book is the first thing I bound with it.  I love the way it came out.  The Boo sentiment is from Studio G and the cats are 3d stickers but I don't know from which company.

Please check Simply Betty Stamps for all the challenge details.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

3 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome card and Great coloring Rebecca.

Hugs,
Kate

Robin said...

Love the book so far! Your coloring is perfect. I love the shading of green on her shirt. Beautiful job on this one.

Unknown said...

What is the cat doing on her leg?? Interesting!