Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

ON THE 12TH DAY OF HALLOWEEN

My ghoul love gave to me
12 Bats a-flying


Today is the final day of the 12 Days of Halloween Challenge from Simply Betty Stamps.  Congrats to me as I was able to complete a project for all 12 days.  Congrats to Betty for another successful 12 day challenge.  It was so much fun. 

For my 12 bats a-flying I chose Vampire Christian from SBS because he already had 2 bats with him.  I colored him with Copics, cut him out and popped him up on some dp that had bats all over it.  Then I mounted it in my mini flip book.  I miscalculated and still have one flap left in my book left.  I thought the 12 Days of Halloween would fill up the entire book.  I guess I forgot how to count. 

Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think is missing from my book.  I have spiders, bats, ghosts, vampires, pumpkins and more.  But what am I missing?

All the details of this challenge are posted on Simply Betty Stamps.  Please play along.  You still have time.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


 

3 comments:

Robin said...

I love it! He is such a perfect vampire. Your book looks awesome. I think the only thing missing is a current picture of all those lovely children. I think it would finish it off perfectly. Great job on this book Rebecca.

chrilvian said...

great work
i enjoy the challenges to
im busy with number 12
tommorow im put them on the sbc

Unknown said...

This guy looks evil - ha ha ha - it's great!