Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

SSD Wedding Hop





Welcome back for another absolutely fabulous Mini Release and Hop from Sassy Studio Designs.  This weekend we have two beautiful bride images to show you.  The beautiful little girl above is my darling great niece Bailey.  We call her Bug.  She made her first appearance as a flower girl in May at her aunts wedding.  She did an amazing job at the rehearsal but froze at the wedding.  I asked her if she would ever do it again and she said "NO, I was scared!"

I had trouble again taking my pictures.  If anyone out there has any help they could give me I would greatly appreciate it.  I can't seem to take a picture of a 12x12 page.  This was the best I could get.  This new bride image is perfect for the wedding scrapbook I am working on.  It sort of reminds me of Grace (the bride).  I have several pages started for the book.  I will go back after I get the rest planned out and add my finishing touches.

We have a chance for you to win one of these beautiful brides for your very own.  All you have to do is go through our hop and check out what our talented Design Team has created with these beautiful brides.  Then, leave some love on their blogs.  The last step is to go around your house and take a picture of 

Something Old, Something New, 
Something Borrowed and Something Blue 
and email them to me at 
rsandy1017(at)aol(dot)com.

You have until midnight on Sunday (EDT) to get your entries in.  The Design Team will vote and the most creative will win.  Sounds like fun right?!  So what are you waiting for?  

Here is the hop list:
Rebecca - you are here

We have more treats coming for you this month so please check back next weekend.  We also have a lot going on at Paper Craft Planet.  Make sure you head over there and check out all the details.  You won't want to miss the fun.

Here are the challenges I'm entering:

Crafty Cardmakers #70 - No card, tag or ATC
Craft Your Passion #114 - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Scrap Creations - Celebration
Inky Impressions #63 - Celebration
Digistamps 4 Joy #43 - Anything but a card for a wedding
Inspire Me Fridays #63 - Anything goes
ATC's and Cards #16 - Anything goes


Thanks for stopping by.
FTPD & NLG


32 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely goregous image and love the way you have coloured her and used her on the layout!!
Nat -x-

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Wonderful LO.

Mary G. said...

So gorgeous!!

Karen C said...

I love how you used these for scrapbooking! Very cool!
Hugs,
Karen C (your Sassy Sister)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Karen C said...

I love how you used these for scrapbooking! Very cool!
Hugs,
Karen C (your Sassy Sister)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Kathy said...

This is beautiful Rebecca. Love how the first page looks like she is reaching for the ribbon. Lovely coloring on the image and your great niece is so CUTE!

Debbie said...

Rebecca look at you cranking out the scrapbook pages - Bravo - I need to get caught up with mine as well. Beautiful layout as usual, and bug is very adorable!

Bubleeing Colors said...

This's gorgeous scrapbook pages,Rebecca!!!!!

Kim Kelley said...

I love it! What an adorable little girl and the layout is another wonderful addition to the album! HUGS

Sheryl said...

Hi Rebecca! Your great niece is ADORABLE! Her pretty dress is so bright and cheerful and you did such a lovely job with your layout backgrounds. Your lovely g.niece and the pretty bride stamped image really pop! I love how you did the wedding dress with just the right amount of glitter!
I'm offering blog candy this weekend!
I hope that you can stop by!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Robin said...

Our little Bailey Bug is so adorable! This book is fabulous. I love the pages you are creating. This SSD image is just beautiful. You colored her so lovely. Can't wait to see this all finished.

Divinewoman said...

This is a beautiful card. My daughter is a Bride to Be.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous layouts, gorgeous papers and images. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Rebecca, another great scrapbook page! It looks wonderful!

-Lori SSD DT

Meggymay said...

Beautiful layouts. The photos are lovely. thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

Annette said...

Lovely Layout and phoos too :))
Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week...

Annette xx

Unknown said...

That little bride is so cute. I love the garter and how you sparkle it up. The pages are gorgeous. That little one is just a beautiful child.

Christy Beans said...

Great page - that is one sassy bride! =) Thanks for joining us for the Colour It Up challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

Liz said...

I absolutely love this. I have the prettiest niece in the world!! the pages are gorgeous and the bride is so me. Love the pink shoes ;)) You did a fab job, I can't wait to see the finished project!!

ibalady said...

Love the modern take on the wedding dress. The pink shoes are the crowning touch. just the right amount of sparkle. great job

Regan said...

Another gorgeous scrapbook page, Rebecca! Bailey Bug is so cute! Love how the border punch matches on Alicia's page! Top notch coloring and love the sparkle you added! What an amazing keepsake your niece is going to have when you are done! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love the bride image - and the pictures of your great niece are lovely - she has a beautiful dress!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Cxx

Kate said...

Gorgeous LO like always and the flower girl is so CUTE!

For 12 x 12 I found that it is easier taking a picture of them on the floor, that's how I take mine. If it helps put it on the floor and stand on chair so your looking directly under it. There won't be any shadows, so don't worry about it.

Hugs,
Kate

Kerry said...

Beautiful Scrapbook pages. Love how you have used the image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

ursula Uphof said...

Lovely layouts, and great detail.
Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy. this week and good luck
Ursula DT member

ursula Uphof said...

Lovely layouts, and great detail.
Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy. this week and good luck
Ursula DT member

Jasmine said...

This is so pretty, and your niece is adorable! I love little flower girls in weddings, they always add a touch of humor and just plain cuteness to the proceedings. This is going to be one fantastic album when it's done, what a great idea, and fabulous job incorporating the Sassy images.

Anne said...

Fabulous creations. Lovely layouts and a great card
Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions
Anne x

Unknown said...

What an AWESOME way to use our Sassy Bride!!! I really think your layout is precious!
HUGS! ;o)

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy with your beautiful layout!
Love and huggz
Jen Leeflang
DS4J DT CO-ORDINATOR

Star said...

Two more stunning layouts! You are just flying on this scrapbook. I guess all the wedding challenges help, right? =D

Thanks for playing along with us at
Digistamps4Joy!
Star (DT Member)

Jackie said...

What a fabulous scrapbook pafe! I love the details and shine you added and you made this image really pop, well done!

Jackie, SSD DT