Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Miranda, Clean and Simple

Here comes Miranda Hobbs.  It is Round 3 of the Sassy Studio Designs Sex & the City relay and those of you that made it through Rounds 1 & 2 will now receive this Miranda image.



Our challenge for this round is Clean & Simple.  At first glance, this may not look CAS.  I used polka dot paper on the front of the card and it does look quite busy but I only used one designer paper, one ribbon and one die cut...see...CAS.  As for the image, I am sure Cynthia Nixon would love to have the shape Lindsay created, especially the cleavage.

Now the inside is entirely different.  I will agree that it is not CAS at all.  Miranda is typically a no nonsense kind of gal but she does like to have fun so I wanted the inside to be just that.  I did not make any of these embellies.  I bought them at Pat Catan's and I can't remember what company made them.  The papers on this one are from Chickadee Digital.  I have a special paper from Chickadee that I will be using on my final SATC card.  I can't wait to show it to you.

Please head over to Sassy Studio Designs and check out the other fabulous Miranda creations.  I hope you have all been playing along to help us celebrate reaching 700 members on Paper Craft Planet.  

Entered these challenges:

Sentimental Sundays #108 - Cute and girly
Fab 'n' Funky #127 - Cute and girly
Sweet Stampin' - Ribbons & bows
Digi Designs - Spotty & dotty
Paper Makeup #42 - Anything goes w/sentiment
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner #16 - Anything goes any artist
Party Time Tuesday #74 - Anything goes
Bearly-Mine #41 - Anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters #90 - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by.
FTPD & NLG

26 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Rebecca, this is so cute! I love all the polka dots. Another great card for this relay.

Bubleeing Colors said...

She's s....o....HOT, Rebecca.........LOve her black dress !!!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the pink and black together!! Great card design as well!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Calling this CAS might be a stretch. I think you and Regan both might need to go to CAS school! LOL. This card is Magnificent. As always your coloring is superb and love the die cuts you used. TFS

Unknown said...

wow! jaw dropper...love the way you colored her hair and the rest is just awesome!

Kate said...

Stunning. love your Card.

hugs,
kate

Regan said...

Gorgeous, Rebecca! Great minds think alike - I used polka dots too! And don't worry.... We can sit in the back of the class together at CAS school and cause trouble! ;)
{hugs}
Regan

Robin said...

You captured me perfectly. Did you take a picture of me for this one? LOL I wish. She is HOT!!! I love this. Can't wait for the tutorial on how to make these cards. Love you! (If Rhonda can say it so can I. Deal with it)

Sassy Raggedy said...

Ohh I love black and pink. This is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

lindyloo said...

what a wonderful card my teenage daughter would love this and so do i thank you for playing along with us this week at fab & funky
linda x

mixamatoasties said...

Fabby card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Kathy said...

This is so pretty Rebecca! Love te color of her hair. I need some of those coloring tutorials from you, still waiting (just teasing you of course)! Magnificent card!

Kim said...

Great card, lovely coloring! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Anonymous said...

What a nice card, i Love the coloring and the polka-dots.

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Love Mickaela

Unknown said...

This is just so girly. I love your color choice. I am a pinkie girl
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is absolutely Fabulous! Love every single detail. Wish I could lift from the screen. Smooches... Felicia

Star said...

Yet another GORGEOUS card! You are really rocking this relay! Your coloring is fab, as always. I just LOVE her hair!! Awesome color.

xx Star

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, very cute and girly, thanks for sharing in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Kim Kelley said...

You are just rocking the easel cards! This turned out gorgeous! I love the colors and the added embellies! And stamp ont the inside! HUGS

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, love the spotty paper and fab image! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jennipher said...

This is stunning! Thanks for playing at Sentimental Sundays.

Laney said...

WOW! such a sassy lady! fabulous design!! Thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
Laney

Dana Joy said...

Love the sassy attitude of your card. thanks for playing with us at PTT.

Unknown said...

Very Adorable I love it
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Mona Evy said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

Unknown said...

This was Babs in the 90's. You are really incredible. This black/white/pink stuff is fabulous!