Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sassy Carrie Bradshaw in Paris

We have reached the last image in the Sassy Studio Designs Sex and the City relay!!!!  Allow me to introduce you to Sassy Carrie.






How great were these four images?!  Lindsay outdid herself once again.  And let's give a shout out to our SSD Paper Craft Planet coordinator Regan for all her hard work getting this all organized.  Sassy Studio Designs has crossed the 700 member line and I think this progressive relay was a great way to celebrate.  We have seen so many beautiful creations from all of you and our fabulous Design Team.  I am just amazed by all the talent out there.

For my card, I continued my pink & black pop-up card theme so now I have a coordinated set of SATC cards.  I found this great paper from Chickadee.  I knew I needed something with shoes on it for Carrie.  That girl does love her shoes!  The pink with black polka dots on the front of the card is part of the same digital paper set.  I stamped the Eiffel tower on it and added the flourish which was from Cheery Lynn.  And of course I colored Carrie with Copics, cut her out and popped her up.

I plan on posting a video tutorial for these pop-ups in just a couple of days.  Wish me luck as it will be my first video.  Thanks so much for supporting Sassy Studio Designs.

I am entering these challenges:

One Stitch At A Time #119 - Summer dresses
Ruby's Rainbow #31 - Black, white + one other color (pink)
Fab 'n' Funky #127 - Cute and girly
Totally Paper Crafts - Use a digital image
Card Crafter's Circle #29 - Construction cards
Love to Create #21 - Anything goes
Charisma Cards #25 - Anything goes
Joyful Stampers - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by.
FTPD & NLG

30 comments:

Robin said...

Let me be the first to say this is amazing. Your whole set is just fabulous. I love your coloring and inspiration. Maybe one day it'll rub off on me.

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card!

Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Black,White + 1 other* Challenge

hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Shaz DT x

Angela said...

Fantastic Rebecca..... the whole Sassy in the City set is gorgeous!!! Great job!!!
xxAngela

Laine said...

Wow how fabulous is your card. The image and colouring are stunning. The papers and design detail are wonderful.
Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Wendy L said...

Love your design. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge. xxx

Vicky said...

Very chic!! Gorgeous colours and fab image. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week


hugs Vicky x x x

Star said...

How amazing! Another absolutely gorgeous card. I cannot wait to see your tutorial!

xx Star

Kate said...

Seriously running out of things to say on how Awesome your creations are. Just stunning my friend. Your coloring is just just beyond amazing. Or like my friend say. Love it infinity.

Hugs,
Kate

Bubleeing Colors said...

Gorgeous.......... your coloring is just gorgeous, Rebecca........Love the background !!!!

Kim Kelley said...

Another beautiful easel Rebecca! Your coloring is gorgeous! HUGS

Debs said...

Fabulous card - stunning image so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Rebecca, another fantastic card! Beautiful coloring as always. Love that added flourish.

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous Rebecca, I love your colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch at A Time this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter, find it in my sidebar! :-)
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/

Krista said...

Your card is lovely!
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Come back and play with us again soon!!
Hugs,
Krista
www.kristadesign.nl
DT member LTOC

Basslady said...

a marvellous and wonderful card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Love the elegance!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Rebecca , wow look at her hair.. Looks like a great image! Thanks for joining us at Card crafters circle!

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We Really Appreciate your Support & your Creativity! Please Come Back & Play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Pauline said...

Fabulous! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us in the Construction challenge at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Jenée said...

Wonderful card, and those images are fab! Nice job on the pop-up; perfect way to highlight those images. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

Regan said...

Another phenomenal pop up card, Rebecca! What an awesome set you have now! Thanks for the shout out in your post! I really appreciate it! I can't wait to see the tutorial and try it for myself ! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Sheryl said...

Love the pretty hair and makeup that you colored! Gorgeous!
Beautiful both inside and out!
Hugs, Sheryl

Debbie said...

Such a beautiful card.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow.Hugs Debbie x

Jackie said...

Oh la la! Lol I just love this Rebecca, she looks amazing! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge!

Jackie, your Sassy Sister and Fab 'n' Funky DT member

Unknown said...

Fab Card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz Challenges

Kate xxx
Charisma Cardz DT

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card! Love the colors and your coloring!
Ruza - SSD DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
~DEANNE~

Cat said...

Wow! What a fabulous card! Love the image and all the gorgeous deets! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!

Maria Matter said...

Stunning Rebecca!
I'll be featuring you this week @ Joyful Stamper's Inspire Me Fridays! Thank you for sharing!!

Unknown said...

The whole Paris theme is great. LOVE IT!!! These cards are just gorgeous.