Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Here Comes the Maid of Honor




Hi everyone.  It is Fabulous Freebie Friday time again from Sassy Studio Designs.  Today, on Paper Craft Planet, Lindsay is giving away this super cute image called Brianna the Bridesmaid.  As you may or may not know, I am working on a scrapbook of my niece Grace's wedding.  Her Maid-of-Honor happened to be another one of my nieces named Alicia.  I call her Bianca.

She looked so pretty all dressed up.  It is hard to believe she is only 14.  Today's image goes beautifully with this page.  I had issues getting a good picture again.  In the left corner there is a lovely picture of Bianca during the rehearsal.  She was just sitting on the steps in the church waiting for them to need her again.  I thought it was a great shot.  Later on, I asked Bianca to walk up and down the aisle for me so I could practice shooting a video.  She came in with the thumbs up you see in the smallest picture on the page.

My background paper is from DCWV and I used a Martha Stewart punch on the main picture.  I colored my image with Copics and added a touch of glitter.  I still need to add a title and some embellies but I will do that part after I get the rest of my pages organized.  Please head over to the SSD group Paper Craft Planet and get your own copy of this image for free.  You better hurry, it will only be there for 24 hours.  Also check back tomorrow.  We have another mini release and hop for you.  See you then.

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

10 comments:

Robin said...

What a gorgeous girl! I love this page you created. I love the way you colored your image to match the colors of the wedding. She is so beautiful. Hard to believe she is my kid. Thanks for making such a beautiful memory for all of us.

Kate said...

Such a Gorgeous LO. Love how the image matches the colors of your nieces dress. They are so going to love all your scrapbook pages.

Hugs,
Kate

Kathy said...

How beautiful Rebecca! Love the red dress. Stunning layout you've created and such a beautiful neice!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Rebecca, I love this scrapbook layout! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the colors.

Jovan said...

FABULOUS layout!

Kim Kelley said...

She is beautiful and your layout is wonderful! HUGS

Unknown said...

This girl is gorgeous - this page is gorgeous - this image is gorgeous. I love how you colored it and sparkled it up a bit. You are still amazing!!!

Karen C said...

I love how you used these for scrapbooking! Very cool!
Hugs,
Karen C (your Sassy Sister)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Liz said...

This is too cute!! The girl matches perfect and your coloring is as always amazing!! That picture of Alicia is gorgeous :))

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally fabulous, love it!