Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baby Card



Hi everyone.  I had a friend who needed a baby card for a very young mom-to-be.  I created this one for her.  The shower theme was pink and black.  I used this great background (which was pre-approved) because of the youthful feel.  My niece likes this kind of thing.  The image is Sleeping Infant from Digi Doodles and was colored with Copics.

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

Challenges Entered:

Ooh La La #107 - Baby, baby
Simon Says - Anything goes
Stampin Sisters in Christ #143 - Use only image no sentiment
Craft Your Passion #114 - Anything goes
Crafty Ann's #67 - It's a girl thing

13 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Robin said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. I love this image. Nothing more angelic than a sleeping baby. You did fabulous!

Sheryl said...

Beautiful card, Rebecca! Your coloring is outstanding! She will love this very special card!
Have a great day!
Warmest Hugsm Sheryl

Regan said...

Rebecca, this is adorable! Love the girly skull & crossbones paper behind that sweet infant image! Amazing coloring skills as usual! Too cute! I'm your friend loved it! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Unknown said...

I love how you colored this card. The pink skull and crossbones are quite unusual. I don't care for the face on this image but you colored it beautifully. Great card!

Kate said...

OMG how sweet and adorable is this card. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Sarah said...

a very sweet card and a great centre panel...Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Oh I love this and the background paper is very youthful and "in" with the younger generation. Your coloring is FANTABULOUS! Love it!

Glenda Atkins said...

I have this digi and have made several cards with it, I love it. I must say your colouring is fabulous on this image, just wonderfully done! I even like your background paper:O)
hugs
glenda

MariLynn said...

Love how you colored the little baby's outfit. Your shading is fantastic.Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. I hope you have a blessed day!

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card Rebecca, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Helen said...

Such a precious card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Have a blessed week! ~H

Daniele said...

such a sweetie thanks for joining us at OLL this week
hugs