Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

The White Queen


Welcome to Day #2 of the Simply B Stamps Wonderland Chibis.  Today is the White Queen.  I have a confession to make.  Bianca (aka Alicia, my niece, her blog link is on my sidebar) and I bought tiaras to wear while we craft.  So with my tiara on, I tackled the White Queen.

I colored the Queen with Copics.  I got a little heavy handed with the gold.  I love gold!  So to tone it down I added a chunky white glitter from Darice to her dress and then crystal fine glitter from Martha on her hair.  I used my new QuicKutz doily rectangle again.  I really love it.  The background paper is digital from Jazzy Patterns.  I just discovered JP.  Great stuff.  I used Tim Hotz Pocket Watches embossing folder for the section directly behind the Queen.

I still feel like something is missing.  I am sure I will run across the perfect embellishment at some point and I will add it then.  Right now, I am not sure what I want to add.  FYI, the tiara is still on while I post.  Please hop over to SBS and see what the other DT members have created and come back tomorrow for some furry (hint, hint) fun.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

 

4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Super great card, your White Queen is beautiful! I guess I will get one of those tiaras, maybe I will be able to colour like you:O)

Kate said...

That is so pretty. I love what you did with her dress. I really don't think anything else is missing.

Hugs,
Kate

Robin said...

She is just beautiful! I love all the gold.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Great golden hair and I love the sparkle on her dress! Awesome gold in the background too! :D