Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice


Today, Simply B Stamps brings you Beetlejuice!!!  I must first start by apologizing for his hair.  I printed him on my new printer.  For some reason, as my hand was rubbing the paper, the toner was wiping off.  I don't know if the new printer is defective or what but it should have heat set it but it didn't.  I was running behind (again) and I rushed through this and had to redraw him where the toner rubbed off and it didn't go so well.  I am hoping to slow down here in the next couple of days.

I colored Beetlejuice with Copics.  I really like to take my time when I color so I am just really disappointed with the way he turned out.  I stopped at Pat Catan's on my way home to see if I could find some cute snakes or worms to add to this but I couldn't find anything.  I had some paper that had heat embossed spiders on it so I cut some out and glued them on.  The ribbon is from Darice.  I thought it went well with his suit.  I may redo his head, cut it out and pop it on later. 

Please head over to Simply B Stamps and see what the others have created.  We have some very talented ladies over there.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

8 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

WOW! Those colors rock Rebecca! I love the bold Neon touch you gave this ghost with the most! You ROCK!

Betty

Jovan said...

I think he looks GREAT! I have no idea what your talking about on his head...he is AWESOME!

Trudie said...

Loving the colours on this and as Jovan says, can't see what you are talking about with his head!! Just fabulous!!
Trudie xx

Robin said...

I looked and looked and couldn't find a problem with his head. You did an amazing job. Your coloring is awesome. I love the spiders too.

Kim Kelley said...

I don't see anything wrong with his head/hair! It looks fabulous Rebecca! Of course the card may turn out neat if you reprint/color a head and pop it up ove rthe other head! Did that make sense? HUGS

Glenda Atkins said...

Deightful card, looks darn good to me! Wonderful colouring!

Scrappychick said...

He just makes me laugh! Love the card!!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Bummer, I hate it when the lines rub off the printed image! Arg! :D But it turned out great and the skin tone on him is perfect! *Hugs