Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome to Wonderland


Simply B Stamps is taking us to Wonderland this week.  We will be previewing some amazing images this week and will be releasing them on day 6.  All you Alice fans will be so pleased with this set.  I know I love it!

Today, I am proud to bring you Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.  This was another one that was difficult to photograph.  First of all, I am still using my camera phone because I haven't mastered my new camera yet.  Secondly, the background gave my camera grief while trying to focus.  There is a lot of shading on the faces but you can't see it too well.  I guess I will have to lock myself up for a day and learn the new camera.

The background papers are from Graphic 45.  I wish that I had purchased the entire set.  I only bought a few pages and now they are all gone...so sad :(   I colored the Tweedles with Copic markers and cut them out.  They are popped up with SU dimensionals.  I made a tiny boo boo between their feet.  I forgot to cut a little piece out and now it is too late.  Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?  It has already been attached permanently.  I would appreciate any ideas you have as it is driving me nuts.  Which honestly didn't take much.  I live on the edge of nuts most of the time.

Please head over to SBS and check out what the rest of the Design Team has created.  We will have more tomorrow.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

 

7 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! Just Awesome Coloring. You can use those little blade to take those out.

Hugs,
Kate

Regan said...

Heehee, what a fun image! Love those papers (they are the same collection I used last night) and your coloring is fabulous! I didn't even notice the piece by their feet until I read your post. Now it's driving me nuts too; thanks! lol Just kidding! Marvelous creation, Rebecca! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Robin said...

Great card Rebecca! I love your coloring and the papers are so cute. If using a small blade doesn't work for you try coloring it to match the paper. Your awesome at coloring so I'm sure it won't be a problem for you. I didn't even notice it until you said it.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Another fantastic creation. TFS

Kim Kelley said...

Gorgeous Rebecca! It looks wonderful! And what a great image! HUGS

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this card it's hilarious and yes the paper is really fabulous!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

LOL - These guys crack me up and I love how you've made the card look vintage! Great paper too! :D