Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Off With Her Head


Here comes another fabulous Simply B Stamps Wonderland Chibi.  Today we bring you the Queen of Hearts/Red Queen.  Isn't she awesome?!  I had so much fun coloring this one.  I think the tiara really helped me out this time. 

I colored my queen with Copics.  She was cut apart and her head and flamingo are both popped up.  I was too lazy to go get my SU dimensionals so I used some pop dots from Darice.  They are a little thicker than I like but as I said, I was too lazy to go upstairs tonight.  The background paper is from the Jazzy Patterns Wonderland collection.  I used my Tim Holtz Poker Face embossing folder for the playing card.  It really makes a deep impression...almost too deep.  I had to do it 3 times before I got one that didn't split apart.  I used gold Rub 'n Buff on it.  It was the first time I tried it so it is a bit heavy in places. 

This collection has been so much fun to work with.  We have 2 more to go after this one so make sure you check us out tomorrow.  Also, please head over to SBS to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

7 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great image and coloring. TFS

Kate said...

Wow this looks great. Wonderful coloring like always.

Hugs,
Kate

AngelicaS said...

Wow!
So cool with the embossing behind the stamp.

Glenda Atkins said...

wow, love this card, great colouring!

Robin said...

She is just gorgeous! Love the red hair! That embossing folder is so cute. I think the heavy parts of the gold make it even better. I love this one.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is lovely and the card came together super cool - love the added queen card and the hearts in the background too! :D

Дарья Ким said...

I love this card!!!Red is one of my favorite color!