Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Simply B Stamps Limited Digi Release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all you digi lovers.  I am so delighted to announce that Simply B Stamps is releasing Jude & the Rockers - Everyday line as digis for this weekend only!!!!  If you are a digi lover like me, you won't want to miss your opportunity.  This line was released last summer.  Here are the cards I previously created with Jude & the Rockers.
 
Jude


Ariel

Brittany
Ali
Lily
Oscar

So head on over to the Simply B Shop and get your digis before they are gone.  They are only available March 16 - 18 so hurry, hurry, hurry!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments:

Robin said...

So many wonderful creations up in that pretty little head of yours. You never cease to amaze me each time I look at one of your cards. Even if I have seen them before.

Glenda Atkins said...

fab collection of Jude & the Rockers, all marvelously coloured!

Kim Kelley said...

Rebecca you are truly a talented artist! HUGS

Дарья Ким said...

You cards are always so bright and colorful!!!!!They make me smile and say "How wonderful life is!"