Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Here Comes Mrs. Lovett


It is time for the next new Burton Chibi from Simply B Stamps.  Today, we have Sweeney Todd's buddy Mrs. Lovett.  I am afraid this will be a super short post tonight.  I am behind schedule with everything tonight.  I still have tons of things to finish before I go to bed. 

Please check out what the others have done with Mrs. Lovett on SBS.  Tomorrow will be another Burton Chibi so please come back and check it out.  Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out my blog candy at the top of the page.

FTPD & NLG



7 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks just like her too - great job!

Betty Boo! said...

Gorgeous colors Rebecca! Both your Sweeny and Lovett cards totally ROCK!

B

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love the gold colors and the ribbon you found is perfect! Excellent coloring! :D *Hugs

Trudie said...

Great colouring again..... colours are perfect and I love the high lights in her hair. I can't wait to have a play and put Mrs Lovett and Sweeny Todd together!!

mags said...

Super image and great colouring. Love the gold.
Mags
x

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I love it. I don't have any Simply Betty images but think this will b emy first. TFS

Robin said...

She is just gorgeous! Love the hair. Did I inspire you again? Love the papers too.