Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lydia Deets


Here's another awesome Burton Chibi from Simply B Stamps.  Yesterday we had Beetlejuice...today we have Miss Lydia Deets.  I think this image really captured her, don't you?  I colored this little cutie with Copics, cut her out and popped her up (as usual).  I wanted to tie her together with yesterdays Beetlejuice card so I used the same papers and ribbon.

We only have two more Burton Chibis left.  Make sure you head over to Simply B Stamps and see what the others have created.  Then come back tomorrow for more!!!!!  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


8 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Another awesome creation Rebecca! Again love the colors on this!

B

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous colouring on the girl, super colour choices for the background!

Robin said...

She is just gorgeous! I love her hair and eyes. Did I inspire those eyes again? Your papers tie together so well. I love it.

riliska said...

Oh, the image is cute! Your colouring is gentle ao much! Love the papers you used here - all is fine!

Trudie said...

These papers are great and really bring the image to life. Think its great how you have co-ordinated the 2 images together.
Trudie xx

Scrappychick said...

She is colored beautifully! Love the bright dots!

Karla said...

sweet card! adorable image!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

She turned out great and I love the banners you have on the card! The decorative paper is so fun. :D Another fantastic card! *Hugs