Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Santa Baby!!!


It is the first of the month and that means another Sassy Studio Designs Christmas challenge.  The theme this month is Santa Baby.  Your project must include Santa or Mrs. Claus somewhere in it.  I chose to do a little fantasy scene with this great SSD image all wrapped up and waiting for Santa to come back.  Obviously, Santa liked what he saw!!!

I colored my image with Copics.  Santa is clipart.  The tree is an original Sizzix die.  I hope you like it.  Please check out the SSD blog for all the challenge details.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Just think, it will be one less card to make during the holidays since you will be getting it out of the way now.

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

2 comments:

Magento Themes said...

wow..nice card. That Santa baby is looking beautiful and hot.. I like this design.the colors you've used here is very nice. Thanks for this. Magento Themes

Bianca said...

She's hot! So is the cutie in the background! Haha! Jk! Love the card!