Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pirate Sneak Peek....Bonnie!


The Burtonesque Dolls are doing a Sneak Peek with the help of Simply Betty Stamps.  Who doesn't love a good looking pirate?!  We are starting out Bonnie.  She is the first in the Funky Punky Pirate Collection.  I colored her with Copics.  I was going for a pink/black abstract theme on this one.  I just love the pink skull and crossbones on the background paper.  I popped Bonnie up with some SU dimensionals.  The ribbon is generic from my "box-o-scraps".  Thanks to Alicia for taking the picture again for me.

I can't wait to show you the 5 other images in this Funky Punky Pirate Collection...but you will have to wait.  You will have to come back tomorrow to see the next one.  Please stop over at TBD and see what the rest of the dolls have created for you.

FTPD & NLG

4 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

AWESOME! I love the bright colors you chose Rebecca! That paper is perfect too! Thanks for helping me release these!

Betty

TRACEY O said...

Fantastic card Rebecca. Bonnie looks awesome. Love the colour combo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!I just love the colors you chose...
This is looking cute and more attractive.. Those background paper and the ribbon designs are really nice. Thanks for this great post.web design outsource

Unknown said...

WOW - Shivver me timbers and spank me bootie. I'm not really into the whole pirate thing, but the colors and the blending on this are exquisite.