Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Burton Zombie Time!!


It is Zombie Time for The Burtonesque Dolls.  For this challenge we ask that you create a Burtonesque Zombie project.  I used the totally awesome image from Simply Betty Stamps.  How cute is a zombie in Daisy Dukes!!!!!!  I colored her with Copics (of course) and popped her up with SU dimensionals.  The background is from VectorJungle.com.  I Googled beach images since I didn't really have anything to go with this image.  I found this one.  Pretty fitting I thought.  I added some super fine sand Flower Soft to the castle and the beach.

Please stop by TBD and see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


3 comments:

Magento Themes said...

This is Adorable illustration!!!! I love the way you colored this image. The girl is cute.
Thanks for this great post.Magento Themes

Bianca said...

She'll probably the only zombie that looks like she's having fun that I have ever seen. She looks awesome!

TRACEY O said...

Fun card, Love your colouring. Looks great.