Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Elegance


Hi everyone.  Sassy Studio Designs is doing Elegant with Lace and Pearls.   I tried to keep the colors simple on this one to keep it elegant.  Sometimes I tend to use too many colors.  My "lace" was created with a Fiscars border punch on the chocolate piece of paper.  My pearls are brads from Pizzazz Aplenty.

I am keeping this post short because it is my birthday and I ate too much and need to change my clothes and relax.

Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD & NLG

3 comments:

Rosa Witten said...

Just Lovely Rebecca! I never think you use too many colors, your coloring always blows me away. I love that you use bright colors, it makes your images really POP! Beautiful card yet again.
:)

Rosa Witten said...

Oh and Happy Birthday!!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! Its absolutely stunning card... I love those lace design and the pearl work.. I love the way you colored this beautiful images. Happy birthday to you...outsourcing web design