Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Meet Marty and Lizzy!!!


It is Sneak Peek Day 3 for The Burtonesque Dolls and Simply Betty Stamps!  So sorry I missed yesterday.  To be honest...I did the wrong image.  So today I put yesterday's image, Lizzy, on a card with today's image, Marty.  Marty has his monkey friend on his shoulder and Lizzy is looking quite playful.

I colored them with Copics and popped them up on a free background I found online.  I lost the name of the site I got it from.  If I find it, I will post it in case anyone else wants it. 

Don't you just love these pirates so far?  Pop over to TBD and see what the rest of the dolls have created for you and make sure you check back tomorrow for another sneak peek image.

Once again, I need to thank Alicia for taking my picture.  I have to brag about her online or she will stop!  Thanks Alicia.

Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD & NLG

3 comments:

TRACEY O said...

Love how you've used both stamps. Looks fantastic.

Rosa Witten said...

This is just awesome, love the colors they really pop!
:)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous painting!!! I just love those both images. I love the way you colored this images,especially the background scenery is perfect for this image. Thanks for this great post.outsource web design