Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

ON THE 11TH DAY OF HALLOWEEN...

...my ghoul love gave to me, 11 bats a flying. Simply Betty Challenges asked us to use bats in our project. We are so close to the end. This is sooooooooo exciting. Here is my entry:


 

I used SBS Fez digi for my main image and colored him with Copic markers and used dimensionals from SU to pop him up.  The coloring took forever but it doesn't really show up in my picture.  I seem to keep having that problem.  He sort of blends in with the grass but in real life it is quite cool.  I cut the bats, moon and vellum ghost (I LOVE vellum) out with my silhouette and added some glitter to the main bat's eyes.  I was rushing and had a glitter accident all over.  I will be cleaning it up tomorrow. 

I sponged the moon, background and grass with SU inks, misc. colors.  The bottom web punch is from MS.  The gravestone is a stamp from Smeared Ink.  The pumpkin and sentiment are from SU.

I am still fairly new to blogging and challenges.  This 12 day challenge has sure taught me a lot.  Simply Betty Stamps are awesome and I have had a great time using them.  I hope all the other crafters are enjoying this as much as I am!

Thanks for stopping by.  FTPD

No comments: