Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

ON THE 5TH DAY OF HALLOWEEN...

...my ghoul love gave to me 5 flying ghosts whispering in the wind.  The ghost(s) can be spooky, cute or funny.  Simply Betty Challenges 12 Days of Halloween is on day 5.  Here is my entry.


I used my silhouette to cut out the pumpkins and colored them with SU markers for depth.  The little witch is from SU.  I colored her with Copic markers.  I went for a Casper & Wendy feel for this one.  I used vellum for the ghosts (thanks to Barbie for the idea) and double layered them.  I wanted that transparent feel.  The sentiment is also from SU.  The cardstock is generic from I don't know where and the background is a spooky graveyard I found online. 

I am also entering this in the SBC monthly scene it challenge.  The challenge was to take inspiration from Sally & Linus in a pumpkin patch from It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  Thanks for stopping by.  xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

OMG I LOVE what you did with the ghosts. I just bought a Silhouette last week and what a freakin fantastik idea with the ghosts!! This is so super cute. Glad to see you back again!! Thanks for joining us at SBC this week! Hugs!