Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010




Hi all. This card is for 2 different challenges. The first is The Burtonesque Dolls challenge #20. The challenge was to use the sketch below created by Paper Addict Catherine who I had the pleasure of meeting back when we were both getting Copic certified.










The next challenge is for Simply Betty Challenges 12 days of Halloween. This challenge goes on for 12 days. You only get one day to complete each card. For the first day you have to include one or more skeleton heads or skeletons on your project. Please see the SBC page for full details.


I did my best to incorporate both challenges on this card. Using the sketch was great...the less thinking the better for me. I used a new image from Sassy Studio Designs called Frankenstein/Zombie. The background paper is covered in skulls with either purple, green or orange eyes. I used my MS drippy goo punch as well as some Nestabilities. The fringe is left over from last Halloween. I think it was from Bo Bunny. I used sparkling orange gumdrops in the corners but for some reason the color doesn't show up in the picture. Oh well, I must learn to take better pictures.
Good luck to all who are entering and happy crafting!










3 comments:

Graphicat said...

FABULOUS paper!! I love the green you've used in her as well! thanks for joining out 12 Days of halloween challenge!!
Cheers
Cheri

Betty Boo! said...

Totally rockin'! Love the green hair! Thank you for joining us on our first day of the 12 days of Halloween!

Betty

TRACEY O said...

Nice card. Love the colours.