Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

KennyK Challenge #190 - Shape Up



It is time for another challenge from KennyK's Krafty Krew.  The challenge is Anything Goes with a Twist.  The Twist this time is Shape Up.  You must make a shaped card.  That means no squares or rectangles.  As you can see above, I went with circles.  I couldn't decide which one of these cuties I  wanted to use so I made two cards.  The boy's sentiment means thank you and the girl's says hello.

I cheated a bit on this one by using some clip art in the background.  My sister was quite impressed and asked me to teach her how to do the sun in the back.  I had to tell her I didn't do it.  I ordered her a sunburst stencil so she could do it herself if she wanted to.  I can't wait to see what she creates with it.

Please head over to KennyK's Krafty Krew and see what the others created for your inspiration.  They are so awesome.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.
FTPD & NLG

Card Recipe:
Dies:  Bamboo Shots by Memory Box
Stampin' Up! Word Bubbles
Punches:  Grass by Fiskars
Misc:  Copics, SU Dimensionals, Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, Circle cutter

Challenges entered:


13 comments:

Melanie said...

Those cards are gorgeous!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our " no square or rectangle cards” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

Robin said...

I love both of them! You never cease to amaze me!

Anonymous said...

Stunning work!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Jingle said...

These are AWESOME! So much depth and dimension and the coloring looks amazing!

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute and fun...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

Mynn xx said...

Another awesome card! LOVE the beautiful coloring! Such a fun scene! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Another fun post! These two darlings just made me smile out loud! Thanks for linking them up to our challenge at Great Impressions!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

OMG... These are absolutely AMAZING!!! Love these cards... with of them and the sentiments... perfect of course!! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays: Anything Goes Challenge.

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow!!! Awesome cards. You have completely inspired me to make a shaped card again!! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!!

Sandy S said...

Fabulous cards! I love your background, all the layered die cuts and fabulous coloring!

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! Good luck and hope to see you at our next challenge!

Sandy S
SSDT

Helen said...

Great cards. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Hugs Helen P (DT) x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges !!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka D

Ryn Tanaka said...

Cute little scenes! Great layering!