Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Corrosive Challenge #220-Our Animal Friends

It's time for another fabulous challenge from Corrosive Challenges.  Here are the details

Hostess: Julie Hebert
Sponsor: Ppinkydolls 
Prize: 3 digis
Theme: include an animal on your project

Easy right?  A beautiful little bird is on my shoulder as I type this.  My poor little Rudy had a rough night last night so he is getting some extra mommy time.  Too bad he can't type.  For this challenge I used Cookie with Bunny by Ppinkydolls.  My parrot helper Sydney was in the studio with me while I created this.  I was suffering from lack of motivation today and I thought she would help bring my mojo back.  Turns out, Sydney didn't have any mojo today either.  We kept going though and got our project done.  Sydney was very proud to show her daddy what she worked on when we were done.  I should have taken a picture of it but I forgot.

The inside of the card is stamped with one of the sentiments that go with the die I used.  The inside says "We lived closer because I miss you."

Please head over to the Corrosive Challenges blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created for your inspiration.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.

FTPD & NLG

Card Recipe
Paper:  Bazzill from stash
Die:  Wishing by Simon Says Stamp
Stencil:  Mini Tile Texture by TCW
Inks:  Brushed Corduroy, Mustard Seed & Peeled Paint Distress Inks
Inside Sentiment:  Sending and Wishing by Simon Says Stamp
Embossing Folder:  Tim Holtz
Misc:  Modeling Paste by Liquitex, Festive Green metallic paint from Deco Art, Burlap, Green Pearls and Copic Markers

Challenges entered:


9 comments:

Beaumonde Designs said...

Lovely card! Love all the texture! Hope Rudy feels better! Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Guest Designer - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card! Such a darling image! Love the textured background! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! please feel free to visit my blog: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and awesome colouring. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Candy Spiegel said...

This is so sweet!

Robin said...

She's colored so beautifully! Loving the wishing die...I'll confiscate it soon.

Beth F. said...

I love the background on this card! Awesome job! Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles "Use Green" Challenge!
Beth, GDT
Beth's Beauties

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great image! Love the details! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

LauraEva said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us over at the HIMCR blog!!

Carisa said...

I love this image and your mixed media style of card making! Thanks for joining us at the MarkerPop! Anything Goes Challenge!