Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Garden Delights


Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the current Party Time Tuesdays challenge.  The theme is Garden Delights.  I wasn't quite sure what that meant when I received this assignment.  Sassy Studio Designs just released this gorgeous image called China Honey on Saturday.  My head went to how beautiful Chinese gardens are so I decided to go for it.  I found several images online that would work beautifully with this image.  The hard part was choosing one.  I hope you like it.  

After I finished coloring her with Copics (which I did in a restaurant while out with my friends), I cut her out and popped her up with SU dimensionals.  I put the card together very quickly.  I didn't add any extras except the ribbon because I didn't want to cover up the background.  I hope this qualifies as a Garden Delight.  Please head over to Party Time Tuesdays and join in.  Also check out all the new images at Sassy Studio Designs.

Thanks for stopping by.
FTPD & NLG

I have entered these challenges:

Party Time Tuesdays #81 - Garden Delights
Ooh la la #111 - Oriental
Totally Stampalicious - Use your fave color combo (green & yellow)
Sassy Cheryl's #128 - Favorite color combo (green & yellow)
Digi Stamps 4 Joy #48 - Portrait of a woman
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything goes
Songbird #1 - Anything goes
Cards and More #62 - Anything goes
Crafty Catz Weekly #145 - Anything goes
Challenge Up Your Life #75 - Everything goes

28 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Rebecca, this is fabulous! You amaze me because if I put a card together quickly it would not turn out this stunning. Love the background you chose and your coloring is beautiful.

Jovan said...

Wonderful card...I love the scene!

Robin said...

The garden is stunning and it only adds to the beautiful woman you colored. I just love how you do hair.

Kate said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This looks Amazing. Your coloring is just super Stunning to me. Great Background.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous - that coloring came out absolutely beautiful.

Glenda Atkins said...

fabulous card, love it!

Laura Bradley said...

This is so cute, I love that image! Thanks for sharing with us for the first ever Songbird challenge! Laura x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous your image looks fab against the lovely garden background.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

cotnob said...

Hi Rebecca, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at the first ever Songbird challenge.
Pauline
GDT

Desire Fourie said...

Rebecca this is so beautifully designed. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works together perfectly.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Kim Kelley said...

What a stunning card. You coloring against the background is so vibrant! HUGS

KarinsArtScrap said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Mary G. said...

Rebecca, this is So gorgeous!!!

Regan said...

I can't believe you colored at a restaurant! Lol I'd be afraid I'd spill something! This is magnificent in its simplicity! Love the gorgeous background and of course, the coloring! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Unknown said...

Awesome card! I absolutely LOVE the background you chose for her, and your coloring is out-of-this-world! ;o)

Carolin said...

Great colouring, I like it!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your Life :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a darling image and I love the ribbon. It's perfect.
Thanks for playing in the FAVORITE COLOR COMBO challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

Claudia said...

Hi Rebecca, what a lovely gardening scene card. The stamp is great and your colouration just fantastic.
Thank you very much for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.
Hugs Claudia

Jacqui P said...

Wow this is great! the colouring and colours you have used make her seem part of the mavelous scene!
Thankyou so much for joining us on our first challenge over at songbird challenges!
hugs
JAcqui P x

Wendy Hall said...

Fab card Rebecca! was trying to contact you, can you email me at loubyloocreations@sbcglobal.net
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Daniele said...

such a fabbie card, love the photo background with you swett image on so glad you joined us at OLL this week
hugs

Daisychain said...

A great card, love the colours and background you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

New Daisy & Friends At Christmas CD launching at 10.00am (UK time) Sunday 19th August on Create & Craft.

Wendi said...

What a gorgeous card and so original I love it
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Cumbrianlass said...

A fab card I love the oriental background and the image fits perfectly
Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
Janet

Dawn said...

cute and fab coloring!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

ddazzled71 said...

Wow what a fabulous background you have used to fit our garden themed challenge, it compliments the sweet image beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week and Good Luck!
Danie xx

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

How in the heck did I miss this one. The background is genius and always your coloring is fabulous!

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for entering your really cute creation into our challenge at Digistamps4Joy.
luv'n huggz
jen Leeflang
DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY DT LEAD