Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Silver or Gold



Hi everyone.  It is Dare to be Sassy Thursday with Sassy Studio Designs time again.  I am sorry that I missed the last two.  I was out of town at a wedding and then a bit under the weather for a while.  The last challenge of each month is always a Christmas challenge.  This time it is Silver or Gold.  You must use silver or gold on your Christmas project.

I used Classic Marie Antoinette from Sassy Studio Designs.  I colored her silver with Copics, cut her out and popped her up.  Then I added some glitter to her dress and hair.  I debossed the mirror background paper with a Sizzix snowflake folder.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the white down the middle.  The black ribbon is from So Trendy.  The red accents were to add a little more Christmas feel to this card.  I have wanted to use this image since it came out.  I just love it.

The layout I used was created by my friend Kathy for Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Thanks Kathy for the sketch and thanks to all of you for stopping by.  Please head over to Sassy Studio Designs and see what the rest of the design team has created.

FTPD & NLG

Challenges Entered:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - #148 Kathy's sketch
Crafty Boots - Bowtastic/Anything goes
Ooh La La - #106 Make it girly
Card Makin Mamas - #46 Feeling punchy
Simon Says - Anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - #80 Anything goes

20 comments:

Angela said...

This is soooo gorgeous Rebecca!!! Your card is really stylish!!! Love the red-silver colourcombo!!!

Mary G. said...

Oh, Rebecca, this is STUNNING! The embossing, the silver and red...and your coloring is SO gorgeously done! WOW!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Another beautiful creation. Love coloring.

Shari said...

Rebecca,

your card is so pretty! LOVE the mirrored silver paper with the embossed snowflakes!

Just beautiful!

Hugs;
Shari

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Rebecca, what can I say? This card is fabulous, stunning, awesome! I love everything about it.

Joey said...

WOW Rebecca, just WOW, absolutely LOVE this. Joey xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the way you colored her dress. Love the papers, this card really is beautiful.

Kate said...

Seriously so Stunning. I just love the way you color it is amazing.

Hugs,
Kate

Denise@DigiHaven said...

This card is FANTASTIC!! Wow! Gorgeous. Your coloring abilities are amazing. Beautiful card Rebecca!!

Robin said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the colors. You colored her so beautifully.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow Rebecca this is fabulous, both your colouring and the card design rock. Wow!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow! Wonderful card! Love how you colored your image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PS - The TMS DT call is open until June 9th.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous, I love this image and the way you have coloured it. It reminds me of Cinderella!

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, such a fab image.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab image and love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas for our Feeling Punchy Challenge hugs Susan x

Sandra Botham said...

Wow this is stunning, the colouring is awesome. love it.

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Boots and good luck.

Sandra.

Kathy said...

Rebecca, holy moly, this is amazing!!!!!! Love the silver dress with red bows, it's fabulous. Your coloring is always over the top gorgeous! LOVE this! So excited you tried out my sketch, what a great take on it.

Regan said...

Marie is exquisite! Your coloring is just stunning and I Iove the silver and the embossing! Such decadent textures and details! :)
{hugs}
Regan

bren said...

hi just wanted to say im just loving your card,its just brilliant well done love from craft-mad-manning

Daniele said...

ohhhh what a fabbie image so beautifully coloured
Thanks for joining us at OLL
hugs