Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012


Hi everyone.  The new challenge at Platypus Creek Digitals is Flowers!!!  I am using this lovely freebie from Platypus.  I have a dear friend that posted some wonderful things about me recently so I wanted to post something for her.  Her name is Cathy and she likes clean and simple cards.  She is not a fan of people images.  She just like simple layers and a simple design so this one is for you Cathy.

The background paper is from Graphic 45.  It is from the Wizard of Oz collection.  I love the Wizard of Oz!!!!  I bought 2 sets of paper, one to use and one to keep.  The die cuts are from Spellbinders and QuicKutz.  The flowers across the middle were made using a Martha Stewart punch.  I hope you like it Cathy.

Please head over to Platypus Creek Digitals and see what the rest of the design team has created for your inspiration.  Then join in won't you?  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


4 comments:

Robin said...

I love the flowers and that little butterfly is adorable.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love the colours & the DP!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Oh I love it, LOVE IT!! This is incredibly beautiful. I love the papers and the flower and the colors and the whole thing!!! Made me cry :) You are awesome!!!
The butterfly is so cute on the bow - just makes it all jump out!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card and I love the paper!