Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Graduation Images from Platypus Creek Digitals


Platypus Creek Digitals is releasing some super cute graduation images.  The first one is Graduation Ella.  Isn't she such a cutie?  I colored little Ella with Copics, of course, cut her out and popped her up with SU dimensionals.  I used some Spellbinders nesties as her base.  I kept this one CAS.  Platypus Creek Digitals will have another graduation image debuting tomorrow. 

I hope all you mothers enjoyed your day today.  I spent the day making 82 million chocoalte covered oreos for my niece's wedding on Saturday.  Ok, maybe just 150 but it felt like 82 million.  Now I just have to add the ribbons and they will be ready to go.

Don't forget to hop over and check out what the rest of the Design Team has been created for you with this adorable image.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG



4 comments:

Robin said...

Fabulous graduation card! I remember those colors. Wasn't that our graduation outfit sis? Love the colors. Great coloring job also.

Kate said...

Adorable. Great coloring like always. I hope you have a Great Week.

Hugs,
Kate

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous image wonderfully coloured. Love the green and yellow colours!

Unknown said...

I won't say a word about the image, however, I do love the papers you used and how you cut it on the diagnal. I thought it was a ribbon at first - you're very creative!!!