Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Puglsy Christian


Guess what!  It's time to start previews for another fabulous Simply Betty Stamps release!!!  We are starting it off with Pugsly Christian.  Such a cutie pie.  I colored him with Copics and attached him to a library pocket (I think that is what it is called) for my scrapbook.  The awesome scull embellishment is from Jolee.  Love it!  The designer paper is from DCWV.  It was my mother's favorite paper pack.  I just started this mini while thinking of her.  I am hoping to do a video of it when I am finished.  Sorry the picture is so blurry.  I tried cleaning it up but it still looks a little fuzzy.  I am having issues taking pictures.

Please head over to Simply Betty Stamps and see what the others have created and please come back tomorrow.  There will be more.

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG




7 comments:

Trudie said...

Great work!! Love the colours and papers. The fringing at the bottom is just perfect. Love it!!
Trudie xx

Kim Kelley said...

Love the colors you used, it turned out very elegant! HUGS!!!

Robin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Your mother would be so proud to have it in her album.

Alison said...

I LOOOOVE this!!! I think it's my favorite thing I've ever seen you create! It's spooky, fabulous, and just awesome!

Unknown said...

Don't much care for some of these characters, but love what you do with them. The card reminds me of the "bookmark" card we did at club. The papers are great, your coloring is flawless. Awesome!!!

Lea said...

He's awesome! Love the whole concept! Would love to see your album when it's done.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is such a great idea and your coloring with the black is stunning! Love the stark highlight! :D