Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Party Lola


Day 2 from Simply B Stamps brings us Party Lola.  She is absolutely adorable.  I started a new mini album yesterday and I plan on putting all of the images from this new SBS release in my book.  I am trying to go out of my comfort zone a bit.  I usually make my colors as intense as possible.  I thought I would try to make Lola a bit softer and use some pastel shades.  I think she came out pretty good but I do miss the bright colors.

Here is a close up of Lola.

You can't really see it well but there is a bow next to her that matches the paper under her.  It doesn't blend in this much when you see it in person.  Please head over to Simply B Stamps and see what the others have created.  Keep coming back.  We have previews all week just before the release.

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

5 comments:

Lea said...

Very cute layout! Love your Lola!

Betty Boo! said...

Awesome colors Rebecca! They remind me of party cake for sure! Great coloring as usual!

B

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love the colors and I never would have known it was outside your comfort zone! Its great with the black decorative paper too!

Unknown said...

I see the bow - cute!!

Anna said...

Beautiful card, I like it)