Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome Jude and the Rockers!!!!


Today is Preview Day 1 for Simply Betty Stamps new collection called Jude and the Rockers.  This is Jude.  He is such a cutie pie!!!!  SBS was kind enough to include The Burtonesque Dolls in this Simply Betty Stamps release.  I colored Jude with Copics and a little glitter glue.  He was so much fun to color. 

The background paper was a Halloween leftover.  The other paper was from Bo Bunny and I got it 2 Halloweens ago.  I used my MS drippy goo punch on that one.  The ribbon is from my leftover collection as well.  I hope you like it.

Please check out what the Simply Betty Design Team has created for this release and check back tomorrow for Preview #2.  Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD & NLG

4 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Awesome coloring! Love what you did with Jude! :O)

XXX

Unknown said...

I love the colors of the hair. Once again, you are amazing.

TRACEY O said...

Fantastic colouring. Love it!

Bianca said...

I know I rock! I love the coloring!