Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Meet the Burton-Weenies!!!!!


Hi everyone.  The Burtonesque Dolls are proud to announce another release from Simply Betty Stamps called Burton-Weenies!  The line comes out on Friday so you'll have to check back each day until then to see what is coming.  First we bring you JackJack.  Not my favorite name (long story) but very cool image.

I colored JackJack with Copic markers.  I found this cool background on the internet.  I loved the vibrant colors so I tried not to cover up too much of it.  The sentiment was a rub-on I found at Big Lots ages ago.  I really had fun with this one and even more so with the ones coming up.  I hope you check back tomorrow to see the next one.

Pop over to TBD and see what everyone else created.  Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD & NLG 

4 comments:

FitterTwit said...

No... YOU'RE Awesome! This is psychodelic! I LOVE IT! You did an amazing job coloring! :)

Rosa Witten said...

You are Awesome and so is your card! Love that paper and as always I love your color choices.
Can't wait to see the rest! :)

Carol W. said...

Fabulous coloring!

Unknown said...

Where do you find these papers? Gorgeous!!