Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Say Hello to Miss Lilly

Preview Day #5 brings us Lilly.  She is so stinking cute!  I picked red for her hair because she reminds me of my little niece Cortlynn.  She is one strong minded little girl.  She has just as much attitude as little Lilly here has and even more red hair.  I colored Lilly with Copics (of course) and used some great digital paper from Jak Heath.  Please hop over there.  She is amazing and has digital paper freebies.  Thanks Jak.

This Jude and the Rockers set is just awesome.  I know I will be using these images for a very long time.  Make sure you check out what the other designers have created.  You won't be disappointed.  Then come back tomorrow for the final image.  And make sure you visit Simply Betty Stamps and get your own.

Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD & NLG

1 comment:

Bianca said...

I love the coloring! I also love the colors.