Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Cullens!


Edward and Bella are back again!  Today at Sassy Studio Designs we are glamming it up.  That means you can use glitter, bling or whatever to make your project shimmer and shine.  I used this awesome SSD image of Edward and Bella embracing. 

I colored the image with Copics and then added glitter all over Edward (vampires sparkle you know).  I then cut them out.  I popped them up on a frame I made using nesties and a little Distress Ink.  I punched out some hearts of different sizes (MS heart border punch).  I glued them on and then glittered them with brown glitter.  After all, you can never have too much glitter.   The banner is from a set of stamps I bought on eBay ages ago.  I got one for myself and one for my sister.  It has been years and I don't think she has used hers yet.

I really love the way this one came out and I hope you do as well.  Please stop over at SSD and join in the fun.  Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD & NLG

4 comments:

Kate said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL. I love SSD Images.

LaJanette said...

AWESOME card! I love your coloring. Would you share your color combo for Bella's hair? It is amazing!

Janette
LaJanette.blogspot.com

Carol W. said...

Fantastic card! Love the coloring and the images are awesome! TFS

Bianca said...

I love the background! It is blue AND it has hearts! Keep up the AWESOME work!