Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Meet Belladonna!



Hi everyone!  It is Preview Day 2 for The Burtonesque Dolls and Simply Betty Stamps.  Today we bring you Belladonna from the Burton-Weenies.  She looks like she would be friends with my niece Becca.  In fact, this entire collection does.  I am sure Becca will be asking for these cards. 

I colored Belladonna with Copic markers.  I was going for a Batman Pow kind of thing behind her.  I free hand cut it out of white and then matted it on black.  The image is also matted on black.  There is a hint of pink ink on it but it didn't show up in the picture.  All the paper was distressed with a Tim Holtz distress tool.  That doesn't show up well either.

I had so much fun coloring Belladonna and the others in this collection.  I hope you do too!

Please stop by TBD and check out what the others created.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

4 comments:

FitterTwit said...

This is just a rad design! Your coloring is so vibrant! :) AWESOME!

Carol W. said...

Awesome job! Love it and her coloring is fabulous! TFS

Unknown said...

I don't much care for the Burtonesque stuff, but the color detail is amazing.

Bianca said...

I love the way u colored her! I also love the distressed background!