Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

1...2...3


Hi everyone.  We are counting at 2 Sisters Challenge today with the help of our sponsors Pattie's Creations and Whimsie Doodles.  The challenge is 1,2,3!  1 image, 2 papers & 3 embellishments.  I started with my 1 image from Whimsie Doodles which is called Bubble Leah.  Isn't she a cutie?  I colored her with Copic markers (my favorite).  I added some liquid applique to her bubbles for some texture.

My 2 papers are from Stampin' Up!  I like this color combo.  My 3 embellies are corner brads, ribbon and bubble stickers (which I added some liquid applique to as well) in the corners of the image mat.  I had some issues with the third embellishment.  I was working late on it and suffered from creativity block.  I started digging through my messy craft table and found a sheet of bubble stickers.  I really need to get organized!

I have a little sad news.  Bianca (aka Alicia) has gone to Georgia for a month to visit her father.  She takes my pictures so I had to do this one by myself.  I think it came out ok, much better than it usually does for me.  Bianca takes really good pictures.

Please pop over to 2 Sisters and check out what the rest of the design team created.  Also, please join in.  I can't wait to see what you all come up with. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

FTPD & NLG

No comments: