Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brittany Has Arrived


It is Day 3 of the Jude and the Rockers preview from Simply Betty Stamps.  I want to thank them for once again letting me join in the fun.  When I received this set I must say I immediately picked Brittany as my favorite.  She reminds me so much of my niece Grace when she was young.  She used to say her name was Baby Grace and she had the curliest hair I have ever seen.  She still does.

I colored Brittany (Baby Grace) with Copics.  I found some cute girly paper at Pat Catans and added in some black cardstock and silver foil.  I absolutely love this one.  You know how sometimes your mojo just isn't working for you?  Well mine was tonight.  I had this picture of Grace in my head when she was posing in this pink t-shirt and jeans with her hair everywhere!!!

I hope you like this as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

5 comments:

Liz said...

Aww I love it :)

Unknown said...

Great colors. You are the best.

TRACEY O said...

Fun card Rebecca. Love it!

Lelia Pierce said...

Teehee! She is too awesome, eh? Loving her hair!

XXX

Bianca said...

She does look like her. I think she's really cute! U did an awesome job!