Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Little Miss Attitude Lola


Post number 3!  Boy I'm on a roll.

This is my third little one to show you from Simply Betty.  She is Little Miss Attitude Lola.  She so belongs in my family.  I have several nieces and they all have this attitude.  I don't know how I didn't get any of this attitude since I'm so perfect......okay everyone laugh now.  Lola is also colored with Copics.  Here is the rest of the recipe I used.

Embossing folder - Darice
Paper - DCWV
Ribbon - Darice
Corner punch - Corner Chomper
Nail heads - Stash
Stickles

Thanks again for stopping by.
FTPD & NLG
 
 Challenges entered:
 
  Southern Girls - Punches and/or dies
Simon Says Monday - Anything goes
Suzy Bee's #34 - Anything goes
Bizzy Bec's June - Anything goes
Card Mania #49 - Babies
Nordsalten #98 - Anything goes
 
 

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Darling card! The embossed layer adds a nice touch! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Kreativelena said...

Beautiful, and a really cool image.
Thanks for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Creation....Just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, thank you for joining us, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge.....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
XX

Ani said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Card Mania! Good luck!